Mortgage Servicers and Supplemental Mortgage Servicers - NRS 645F

Who is required to be licensed as a Mortgage Servicer or Supplemental Mortgage Servicer under NRS 645F?

Any person who wishes to engage in any activity meeting the statutory definition of “mortgage servicer” or the regulatory definition of “supplemental mortgage servicer” with respect to residential property is required to first obtain a license as a mortgage servicer or supplemental mortgage servicer under NRS 645F, unless the person is exempt from licensure under NRS 645F.500.

    How to Obtain or Renew a License

    All initial license and renewal applications and applicable fees for mortgage servicers and supplemental mortgage servicers are submitted to the Division through the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (“NMLS”) using the Company Form (MU-1 Form) for the principal office. 

    Additional Information:

    Once You Have Obtained a License

    Amendments to License

    Informational Brochure


    Please remember to visit MLD Updates for important industry news, information and reminders.