Division of Mortgage Lending Forms
Not all forms are available from this location yet. If you are looking for industry or consumer forms not listed at this time, please go to the industry or consumer page on the website to locate the forms you need for licensing, reports, or filing complaints or public records requests. If you still need addition help please E-mail MLDINFO@mld.nv.gov.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING AND ATTACHING THE VETERAN QUESTIONNAIRE TO RENEWAL APPLICATION
Pursuant to NRS 417.0194, the Nevada Mortgage Lending Division is required to collect information regarding the Veteran status of all individuals that either apply for a license, are approved for a license, or renew a license.
All individuals licensed within the State of Nevada are required to complete and upload a copy of this form with their renewal applications as detailed in the instructions below.
- Download the form here.
- Complete the form and save a copy to the desktop.
- IMPORTANT: The phrase "Veteran Questionnaire" must be included in the file name. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing by MLD and potential late fees.
- Upload the veteran questionnaire to the NMLS website:
- Click on the "Filing" tab in the upper right portion of the screen.
- Select "Individual Filings"
- Click on the "Request New/Update" radial below the text. Select "Continue" to continue.
- Click on the "Document Uploads" link on the left side of the screen.
- Click on "Add" to upload the questionnaire.
- Select "Legal Name/Status Documentation" from the document type drop‑down menu.
- IMPORTANT: This step is required, and forms filed in other locations will result in a delay in processing by MLD Licensing and potential late fees.
- Select the file to upload, and ensure the document title includes the phrase "Veteran Questionnaire."
- IMPORTANT: Failure to conform to this naming convention will result in a delay in processing and potential late fees.
- Save the document to the NMLS website.
- Once complete the licensee must attest and submit.
Licensees are required to submit the veteran questionnaire directly through the NMLS website. Forms submitted in any other fashion will not be accepted and may result in a delay in renewal application processing, assessment of late fees, and/or suspension or termination of the license.