How to File a Complaint

The Division can conduct investigations into the activities of escrow agencies, escrow agents, mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, mortgage agents, mortgage servicers and covered service (loan modification) providers licensed or required to be licensed by the Division.  If you have a dispute with one of our licensees that you are unable to resolve, you are encouraged to file a complaint form with the Division.  If you suspect that you have been a victim of an unlicensed business or person that does not have a license to conduct business in Nevada, you are encouraged to file a complaint form with the division.

The complaint form and all related documentation detailing and supporting the complaint should be submitted to the Division by mail, facsimile, or electronic mail to the attention of the Compliance Investigation Unit at:

    Street Address:
    3300 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 285
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89102 


      (702) 486-0785

        Electronic Mail:

          Who to Contact Regarding a Complaint not Regulated by the Division:

          If your complaint is against a person or entity that is not regulated by the Division, such as a state or national bank, or a credit union, the following list of state and federal regulatory agencies may be able to provide assistance:

            State Chartered Bank or Credit Union  

            Financial Institutions Division

              National or Federal Savings Bank  

              Comptroller of the Currency
              Consumer Assistance Group


                Consumer Financial Protection Bureau


                  Federal Credit Union

                  National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)